The Franchise and Business Opportunities expo provides a small, workshop setting with 75-100 booths and typically this show will attract 1500-4500 franchise buyers. The show offers a wide variety of resources and opportunities for franchise buyers to learn more about franchising and what opportunities are available to them in the franchise industry.
Christopher Conner with Franchise Marketing Systems will be presenting on how to make the transition from employee to business owner to potential franchisees who are considering purchasing a franchise.
Topics Mr. Conner will be covering during the presentation include:
– How to establish your new business and new franchise
– Evaluating franchise vs. purchasing a business
– How to build your business plan
– Evaluating yourself and your skill set for business
– How to research the franchise market
– Knowing what questions to ask Franchisors
– How to read an FDD
– How to call on other franchisees and validate their franchise purchasing decision
Tom DuFore with Franchise Marketing Systems will be presenting to the show on how to Franchise Your Business to business owners interested in franchising their business.
Admission $5 at the door